Fragrant and tender baked pork in the oven in the honey-soy marinade will surely please your guests and will be at the same time on the festive table. Preparation will not take away a lot of strength and energy from you, and the result of your work will disappear just before your eyes, so you have to try at least a piece!
- Process the pork, wash, drain and cut into not too thick portioned pieces.
- Cut the onions into half rings and sprinkle with sugar and remember that he let the juice. Garlic let the garlic pass through.
- Combine honey, soy sauce, salt, spices, wine, broth and thoroughly mix to a homogeneous consistency. Add the garlic onion and stir again.
- Pork carefully marinate and leave to stand in a cool place for 3-5 hours.
- Lay the pickled meat on a baking sheet covered with foil. Top with onion from marinade and also cover with foil. Send the baking sheet to the oven preheated to 180 ° C, periodically pouring the marinade.
- Baked pork in the oven will be ready in 2-3 hours. Ready meat adorn with vegetables and herbs and serve with your favorite side dish - potatoes, rice, vegetable stew.
It's no secret that soup should be present in everyone's diet, and if it...
If you do not know how to cook butterflies, myrecipes.pro will help you to understand this culina...
Learn how to cook cheesecakes by recipe from site.net and enjoy a new, original taste.