Fragrant and tender baked pork in the oven in the honey-soy marinade will surely please your guests and will be at the same time on the festive table. Preparation will not take away a lot of strength and energy from you, and the result of your work will disappear just before your eyes, so you have to try at least a piece!
- Process the pork, wash, drain and cut into not too thick portioned pieces.
- Cut the onions into half rings and sprinkle with sugar and remember that he let the juice. Garlic let the garlic pass through.
- Combine honey, soy sauce, salt, spices, wine, broth and thoroughly mix to a homogeneous consistency. Add the garlic onion and stir again.
- Pork carefully marinate and leave to stand in a cool place for 3-5 hours.
- Lay the pickled meat on a baking sheet covered with foil. Top with onion from marinade and also cover with foil. Send the baking sheet to the oven preheated to 180 ° C, periodically pouring the marinade.
- Baked pork in the oven will be ready in 2-3 hours. Ready meat adorn with vegetables and herbs and serve with your favorite side dish - potatoes, rice, vegetable stew.
Strawberry pie according to a simple recipe from myrecipes.pro - a suitable option for a spring d...
Many people have a cottage cheese casserole associated with a sweet dish. The site myrecipes.pro ...
Catch another wonderful recipe for a picnic from tochka.net: fish on the fire with fragrant herbs...