Rating: 5 - votes/
- Onions and carrots are cut arbitrarily with small pieces.
- Turn on multivark, select "Baking" mode, 20 minutes, pour oil, mash carrots, and then onion. Prepare, sometimes stirring vegetables.
- Meanwhile, prepare other vegetables.
- Bulgarian pepper cut into cubes. Squacks are also cut into cubes.
- After the multivarted signal, add the zucchini, Bulgarian pepper and stir.
- Choose "Baking" mode for 20 minutes. After the signal, add tomato paste, spices, sugar, salt and mix to the multivar. Turn on the "Steam" mode for 60 minutes.
- Ready caviar transfers into a bowl and chopped vegetables by a blender.
- Cool squash caviar and serve with fresh bread or side dish to your liking: potatoes, rice, porridge.
Pork shank, baked in the oven recipe
Pork shank, baked in the oven - a great appetizer for beer, wine and just for a good mood! If you...
Waldorf Salad with Chicken Fillet recipe
The classic recipe for American salad "Waldorf" is based on grapes, sweet and sour apples and cel...
Chakhokhbili. Georgian Chicken Stew with Herbs
Chakhokhbili. Georgian Chicken Stew with Herbs, the recipe of which offers myrecipes.pro - an unu...