- Onions and carrots are cut arbitrarily with small pieces.
- Turn on multivark, select "Baking" mode, 20 minutes, pour oil, mash carrots, and then onion. Prepare, sometimes stirring vegetables.
- Meanwhile, prepare other vegetables.
- Bulgarian pepper cut into cubes. Squacks are also cut into cubes.
- After the multivarted signal, add the zucchini, Bulgarian pepper and stir.
- Choose "Baking" mode for 20 minutes. After the signal, add tomato paste, spices, sugar, salt and mix to the multivar. Turn on the "Steam" mode for 60 minutes.
- Ready caviar transfers into a bowl and chopped vegetables by a blender.
- Cool squash caviar and serve with fresh bread or side dish to your liking: potatoes, rice, porridge.
If you want to have a rest in nature we recommend to cook vegetables at the stake, in addition to...
The trick of this tempting festive alcoholic drinking is in a good serving. Of course, you can mi...
Pork shank, baked in the oven - a great appetizer for beer, wine and just for a good mood! If you...