Such a vegetable cake is perfect as a snack or second course, on a festive table or just for dinner.
Due to the fact that zucchini have a neutral taste, they can be advantageously combined with many products. In such dishes they will act as the basis, effectively shading and emphasizing their taste. For example, a squash cake with champignons has a rich mushroom taste. But you can choose other stuff on your own.
- Young squashes of sodium on an average grater and squeeze out excess juice. Cut the onions finely. Champignons cut thin plates. Sodium on an average grater. Garlic let the garlic pass through. Grind the greens. Cut the tomatoes in circles.
- Add egg, salting, and pepper to the zucchini and mix. Add the sifted flour and mix again. The dough should be made with the consistency of sour cream.
- Prepare zucchini pancakes. To do this, pour the dough on a frying pan with preheated vegetable oil, distribute it evenly throughout the pan and fry on both sides until redness for 3-4 minutes.
- Fry the onion in vegetable oil until soft for 5-7 minutes. Add champignons, salting, peppers to the onions and cook until the liquid evaporates for about 10 minutes.
- Combine the cheese, garlic, mayonnaise and mix.
- Pick up the squash cake. To do this, lay a cabbage pancake on a dish, spread it with cheese mass, and on top with a mushroom filling. Repeat with all layers, the last layer of grease with cheese mass.
- Send zucchini cake with cheese and mushrooms to a preheated oven for 180 ° C for 10 minutes.
- Cook the ready-made cake with greens and tomatoes. Serve zucchini cake can be both hot and cold.
The trick of this tempting festive alcoholic drinking is in a good serving. Of course, you can mi...
Pork shank, baked in the oven - a great appetizer for beer, wine and just for a good mood! If you...
Catch another wonderful recipe for a picnic from tochka.net: fish on the fire with fragrant herbs...