Calzone is a traditional Italian patty, which is essentially a closed pizza. Such an analogue of our cheburek, only with a more varied and not necessarily meat filling.
In any case, it is very tasty and satisfying. Try to cook at home!
- Put the honey in a bowl. Pour into honey warmed up to 30-35 degrees water. Put dry yeast in water with honey. Leave to approach for 5-10 minutes. When the yeast begins to foam, add butter. Put in the salt. Mix everything well.
- Add a glass of flour. Mix well.
- Gradually pour the flour, knead the dough. Put the dough on the table, sprinkled with flour and well-kneaded.
- Finish the dough with olive oil and put in a bowl. Cover it with a clean towel and leave in a warm place for 40-60 minutes.
- Cut the onions and fry a little.
- In a small saucepan mix tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, dried basil, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. You can also add a pinch of sugar. Cook the sauce for 5-7 minutes. Paperoni cut it.
- Mince the toast in a little oil. Savor two kinds of cheese.
- When the dough is suitable, divide it into 4 parts. Roll each piece of dough and smear it with sauce. Top with minced meat and a little fried onions, grated cheese and sausage Paperoni.
- Figurately pinch the edge of the pizza. Top with egg. Bake until golden brown....
Fish is often baked with the addition of lemon. But what prevents experiment with fruit, for exam...
Strawberry pie according to a simple recipe from myrecipes.pro - a suitable option for a spring d...
The trick of this tempting festive alcoholic drinking is in a good serving. Of course, you can mi...