Calzone is a traditional Italian patty, which is essentially a closed pizza. Such an analogue of our cheburek, only with a more varied and not necessarily meat filling.
In any case, it is very tasty and satisfying. Try to cook at home!
- Put the honey in a bowl. Pour into honey warmed up to 30-35 degrees water. Put dry yeast in water with honey. Leave to approach for 5-10 minutes. When the yeast begins to foam, add butter. Put in the salt. Mix everything well.
- Add a glass of flour. Mix well.
- Gradually pour the flour, knead the dough. Put the dough on the table, sprinkled with flour and well-kneaded.
- Finish the dough with olive oil and put in a bowl. Cover it with a clean towel and leave in a warm place for 40-60 minutes.
- Cut the onions and fry a little.
- In a small saucepan mix tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, dried basil, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. You can also add a pinch of sugar. Cook the sauce for 5-7 minutes. Paperoni cut it.
- Mince the toast in a little oil. Savor two kinds of cheese.
- When the dough is suitable, divide it into 4 parts. Roll each piece of dough and smear it with sauce. Top with minced meat and a little fried onions, grated cheese and sausage Paperoni.
- Figurately pinch the edge of the pizza. Top with egg. Bake until golden brown....
This recipe is autumn, because in it, in addition to traditional products, a vegetable, a pumpkin...
Learn how to cook cheesecakes by recipe from site.net and enjoy a new, original taste.