Chakhokhbili. Georgian Chicken Stew with Herbs, the recipe of which offers myrecipes.pro - an unusually tasty, moderately sharp, fragrant and juicy Caucasian dish.
The secret of cooking chakhokhbili from a chicken is that it does not add water or fat, it is enough fluids from the chicken and vegetables that make up the Chakhokhbili.
- Before you cook chahokhbili, wash chicken, drain and cut into small portions.
- Tomatoes try for 1-2 minutes, take off the skin and finely cut or shave through a sieve.
- Remove the Bulgarian pepper from the seeds and cut into half rings.
- Cut the onions into half rings. Chop the garlic. Finely cut the greens.
- In a warmed dry sauté pan on high heat in small portions, fry pieces of chicken, often turning, until a golden crust is formed about 10-15 minutes. Finished pieces from the saucepan and fry new ones.
- Then the whole chicken is transferred back to the saucepan, remove the fire and afterwards 3-5 minutes in the heat.
- In another frying pan in butter, fry until onion softly for about 5-7 minutes and transfer to the chicken.
- In the same oil fry the Bulgarian pepper and transfer it to the chicken along with the butter.
- Add to the chicken tomatoes, salt and put on fire.
- Wash the chahohby from the chicken with a dry wine and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Then reduce the fire, cover the cap and carcass chicken chahohbili 15-20 minutes.
- Add the garlic, herbs, spices to the chahohby, and stir for a further 5-7 minutes under low heat.
- Serve Chahokhbili from chicken with rice or mashed potatoes.
Terrine is a traditional snack, which is usually eaten with thin loaves. There is no classical re...
Calzone is a traditional Italian patty, which is essentially a closed pizza. Such an analogue of ...
Even separately from the main components of this dish - mushrooms and fish - you get great soups....