Chakhokhbili. Georgian Chicken Stew with Herbs, the recipe of which offers myrecipes.pro - an unusually tasty, moderately sharp, fragrant and juicy Caucasian dish.
The secret of cooking chakhokhbili from a chicken is that it does not add water or fat, it is enough fluids from the chicken and vegetables that make up the Chakhokhbili.
- Before you cook chahokhbili, wash chicken, drain and cut into small portions.
- Tomatoes try for 1-2 minutes, take off the skin and finely cut or shave through a sieve.
- Remove the Bulgarian pepper from the seeds and cut into half rings.
- Cut the onions into half rings. Chop the garlic. Finely cut the greens.
- In a warmed dry sauté pan on high heat in small portions, fry pieces of chicken, often turning, until a golden crust is formed about 10-15 minutes. Finished pieces from the saucepan and fry new ones.
- Then the whole chicken is transferred back to the saucepan, remove the fire and afterwards 3-5 minutes in the heat.
- In another frying pan in butter, fry until onion softly for about 5-7 minutes and transfer to the chicken.
- In the same oil fry the Bulgarian pepper and transfer it to the chicken along with the butter.
- Add to the chicken tomatoes, salt and put on fire.
- Wash the chahohby from the chicken with a dry wine and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Then reduce the fire, cover the cap and carcass chicken chahohbili 15-20 minutes.
- Add the garlic, herbs, spices to the chahohby, and stir for a further 5-7 minutes under low heat.
- Serve Chahokhbili from chicken with rice or mashed potatoes.
Grilling vegetables is a great way to bring out sweet, toasty, caramelized flavors that other coo...
If you are thinking, what would be so delicious and satisfying to make for dinner, look at the si...
The trick of this tempting festive alcoholic drinking is in a good serving. Of course, you can mi...