I know that many people do not like soups very much or are just too lazy to cook them. For example, I simply cannot imagine my life without a liquid dish. There is no day that I don’t eat soup at least once a day. With such love, of course, you need a whole list of recipes in the arsenal so that soups are not bored. And the variety of tastes is always more pleasant than repetitive of 3-4 recipes, is not it?
Today I want to offer a dish of our national cuisine. No, not borshch.))) I propose to cook the cabbage soup -. By the way, I recently learned an interesting fact: it turns out that cabbage is so useful for a person that to maintain its health it is necessary to eat it almost every day. This is not necessarily some kind of cabbage, it can be different varieties. Okay, I digress... ))
Kapustnyak in different regions of Ukraine is cooked a little differently, but the essence is the same, it is prepared from sauerkraut, potatoes, onions and carrots. At the same time, you can add chicken, pork, beef, veal or even fish. And you can cook without any meat and fish and get a vegan recipe. But I am, nevertheless, a meat eater and prefer kapustnyak with meat, today it is chicken.
- Boil the chicken until fully cooked, remove from the broth.
- Cut potatoes into cubes, put in the broth, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add thoroughly washed rice. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Grate carrots and chop the onions with a knife. Moderate heat frying vegetables in vegetable oil.
- Add sauerkraut and browned vegetables to the broth. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped, boned chicken and tomato paste. Boil for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped dill, salt and pepper.
- Turn off the fire, cover, let it brew.
Eggplant rollatini, the recipe that myrecipes.pro offers today is an original and suitable dish, ...
I have a friend since my student years. And happily it turned out that he and his wife live not f...
Many people have a cottage cheese casserole associated with a sweet dish. The site myrecipes.pro ...