I know that many people do not like soups very much or are just too lazy to cook them. For example, I simply cannot imagine my life without a liquid dish. There is no day that I don’t eat soup at least once a day. With such love, of course, you need a whole list of recipes in the arsenal so that soups are not bored. And the variety of tastes is always more pleasant than repetitive of 3-4 recipes, is not it?
Today I want to offer a dish of our national cuisine. No, not borshch.))) I propose to cook the cabbage soup -. By the way, I recently learned an interesting fact: it turns out that cabbage is so useful for a person that to maintain its health it is necessary to eat it almost every day. This is not necessarily some kind of cabbage, it can be different varieties. Okay, I digress... ))
Kapustnyak in different regions of Ukraine is cooked a little differently, but the essence is the same, it is prepared from sauerkraut, potatoes, onions and carrots. At the same time, you can add chicken, pork, beef, veal or even fish. And you can cook without any meat and fish and get a vegan recipe. But I am, nevertheless, a meat eater and prefer kapustnyak with meat, today it is chicken.
- Boil the chicken until fully cooked, remove from the broth.
- Cut potatoes into cubes, put in the broth, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add thoroughly washed rice. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Grate carrots and chop the onions with a knife. Moderate heat frying vegetables in vegetable oil.
- Add sauerkraut and browned vegetables to the broth. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped, boned chicken and tomato paste. Boil for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped dill, salt and pepper.
- Turn off the fire, cover, let it brew.
If you are thinking, what would be so delicious and satisfying to make for dinner, look at the si...
If you do not know how to cook butterflies, myrecipes.pro will help you to understand this culina...
Pork shank, baked in the oven - a great appetizer for beer, wine and just for a good mood! If you...