Many people have a cottage cheese casserole associated with a sweet dish. The site myrecipes.pro decided to dispel this stereotype and offer you today a completely non-dessert version of curd casserole - with vegetables, herbs and cheese.
In this recipe curd casserole, in addition to eggs, cheese and greens include potatoes, carrots, bell peppers and even broccoli - in general, a whole garden. And all these products, strangely enough, perfectly combined with cottage cheese. Try it and see for yourself!
- Cottage cheese through a sieve. Add the eggs and salt and gradually pour the milk, stirring all the time.
- Then add semolina, mix and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Wash all the vegetables, peel and slice thin slices. Grind the greens. Cheese grate on a large grater.
- Soda is extinguished with lemon juice, add to the curd mass and mix.
- Gently mix the vegetables and herbs with the curd mass, salting, add the spices and put them in a baking dish, covered with paper and greased with oil.
- Top with a grated cheese and send to a preheated oven to 180 ° C. Cottage cheese casserole will be ready in 35-40 minutes.
- Serve hot cottage cheese casserole with vegetables.
Pumpkin porridge can be cooked with any cereal and even without it. In many respects, the taste o...
We recommend you to prepare a beautiful spring green salad from young cabbage in just 10 minutes....
Prepare for lunch a fragrant diet chicken soup with meatballs on a recipe from site.net.<...