I have a friend since my student years. And happily it turned out that he and his wife live not far from us. And recently we have a new pleasant tradition: they come to visit us for a few glasses of beer with their favorite goodies after a work week on Friday evenings. If someone does not know, I have a beautiful wife Svetlana and 5-year-old son Ilya.
So, I continue the story: we usually bought salted peanuts and jerky for beer, rarely prepared something ourselves, because after a week of work you just want to relax and chat in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere. The maximum that we cooked were onion rings (by the way, I'll write a recipe too), got ready quickly and simply. But a couple of weeks ago in one bar, I tasted delicious pork ears. I decided to try cooking such a snack at home. Some experiments and I did it. It may sound immodest, but it seems to me that my recipe is even better. And admiring exclamations of my wife and friends confirm this thought.
Well, let's start cooking? Just for a start, a little advice: the taste and structure of the snacks are quite specific, so first try to cook half a serving or, even 1/4. And if you like it, cook more.
- Pork ears must be thoroughly cleaned before cooking. The remains of bristles must be singed on the fire. Pour them with boiling water so that they can be cleaned of dirt well. Scrape, rinse them thoroughly and rinse in running water.
- If the pork ears are very large, you can cut it in half and place it in a saucepan. Add peeled onions, white root, bay leaf, all spice and cook in salted water for 2 hours.
- Remove the prepared ears from the broth, cover, so that they do not dry out and let them cool completely. Then cut pork ears into thin strips. Pay attention: if you cut them hot, the ears will stick together and poorly marinate.
- While the ears cool out, you can cook the marinade. To do this, mix the vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, all spices and chopped garlic.
- Pour the pickled pork ears with the marinade, mix well and leave for 1 hour at room temperature. Then put in the fridge for a day.
- Serve Ready pork ears with any side dish, greens or as an independent snack to beer.
Such a vegetable cake is perfect as a snack or second course, on a festive table or just for dinn...
Learn how to cook cheesecakes by recipe from site.net and enjoy a new, original taste.
We recommend you to prepare a beautiful spring green salad from young cabbage in just 10 minutes....