Eggplant rollatini, the recipe that myrecipes.pro offers today is an original and suitable dish, especially if you need to cook something delicious and moderately sharp in a hurry.
Eggplant rollatini combine a delicate cottage cheese, fragrant nuts, bright greens and sharpened garlic.
Eggplant rollatini are prepared simply, and the snack is simply excellent!
- Eggplant wash, drain and thinly cut along long strips. Salt am salt with salt and leave for half an hour, so that the bitterness has left, and then drain the formed liquid and wash the eggplant.
- While eggplants are salted, prepare a filling for them. Curd the curd through a sieve. Chop the garlic. Finely chop the greens. Discuss the walnuts in the frying pan and grind them. Combine the ingredients, salt, pepper and mix.
- Eggplant frying in a frying pan in preheated vegetable oil for 2 minutes on each side until cooked. To make the eggplant not too greasy, dab them with a paper towel.
- Each strip of eggplant grease with mayonnaise, then lay out the filling, roll the eggplant with a roll and, if necessary, scrape with a wooden skewer. So prepare all the eggplant rolls.
- Lay the eggplant rolls on a plate and decorate with greens.
Chicken and Potatoes Skillet
A delicious and beautifully served dinner - already in i...
A completely unusual combination of soaked plums of meat turns out sweet, fragrant and very tasty...
Such a vegetable cake is perfect as a snack or second course, on a festive table or just for dinn...