Fish is often baked with the addition of lemon. But what prevents experiment with fruit, for example, with a plum? The fish under the plums acquires an unexpected spicy taste thanks to the fragrant sourish, rough scrub.
- For this dish, it is better to choose ripe little sour plums. Clean the plums from the stones and cut into 2-4 parts depending on the size.
- In a small saucepan, add the butter to the malt, place plum and dip on the middle heat there, stirring, for 2-3 minutes to make them soft.
- Cheese on a large grater.
- Fish fillets are salted and peppered on both sides and spread out on a dish, greased with oil. Apply plums to the fish evenly, and top with cheese on top.
- Send the fish in an oven heated to 220 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with vegetables and herbs.
Catch another wonderful recipe for a picnic from tochka.net: fish on the fire with fragrant herbs...
The trick of this tempting festive alcoholic drinking is in a good serving. Of course, you can mi...
We all know that the strip is a pleasant, vitamin-rich, nutritious but light drink at the same ti...