Rating: 5 - votes/
Fish is often baked with the addition of lemon. But what prevents experiment with fruit, for example, with a plum? The fish under the plums acquires an unexpected spicy taste thanks to the fragrant sourish, rough scrub.
- For this dish, it is better to choose ripe little sour plums. Clean the plums from the stones and cut into 2-4 parts depending on the size.
- In a small saucepan, add the butter to the malt, place plum and dip on the middle heat there, stirring, for 2-3 minutes to make them soft.
- Cheese on a large grater.
- Fish fillets are salted and peppered on both sides and spread out on a dish, greased with oil. Apply plums to the fish evenly, and top with cheese on top.
- Send the fish in an oven heated to 220 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with vegetables and herbs.
I know that many people do not like soups very much or are just too lazy to cook them. For exampl...
Duck with apples baked in the oven recipe
Read on myrecipes.pro a duck recipe with apples in the oven, and your festive table, romantic din...
Grilled mackerel with lemon recipe
Catch another wonderful recipe for a picnic from tochka.net: fish on the fire with fragrant herbs...