Fish is often baked with the addition of lemon. But what prevents experiment with fruit, for example, with a plum? The fish under the plums acquires an unexpected spicy taste thanks to the fragrant sourish, rough scrub.
- For this dish, it is better to choose ripe little sour plums. Clean the plums from the stones and cut into 2-4 parts depending on the size.
- In a small saucepan, add the butter to the malt, place plum and dip on the middle heat there, stirring, for 2-3 minutes to make them soft.
- Cheese on a large grater.
- Fish fillets are salted and peppered on both sides and spread out on a dish, greased with oil. Apply plums to the fish evenly, and top with cheese on top.
- Send the fish in an oven heated to 220 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with vegetables and herbs.
Meat in French, the recipe of which today offers to your attention myrecipes.pro - this is a vari...
Fragrant and tender baked pork in the oven in the honey-soy marinade will surely please your gues...
Terrine is a traditional snack, which is usually eaten with thin loaves. There is no classical re...