Fish is often baked with the addition of lemon. But what prevents experiment with fruit, for example, with a plum? The fish under the plums acquires an unexpected spicy taste thanks to the fragrant sourish, rough scrub.
- For this dish, it is better to choose ripe little sour plums. Clean the plums from the stones and cut into 2-4 parts depending on the size.
- In a small saucepan, add the butter to the malt, place plum and dip on the middle heat there, stirring, for 2-3 minutes to make them soft.
- Cheese on a large grater.
- Fish fillets are salted and peppered on both sides and spread out on a dish, greased with oil. Apply plums to the fish evenly, and top with cheese on top.
- Send the fish in an oven heated to 220 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with vegetables and herbs.
Calzone is a traditional Italian patty, which is essentially a closed pizza. Such an analogue of ...
Today myrecipes.pro is ready to please lovers of seafood by offering aromatic noodles with prawns...
Do you want to surprise your beloved with an exquisite Italian dish with a delicate taste and a p...