Catch another wonderful recipe for a picnic from tochka.net: fish on the fire with fragrant herbs and lemon.
The mackerel on the grill turns out to be very fragrant and invariably delicious. Try it!
- Gem mackerel and wash fish well under cold running water. In the skin along the width of the fish, make 3-4 incisions with a depth of about 1 cm with uniform indentations between them.
- Cut the lemons in half. Squeeze the juice from half a lemon, the second half cut into half-lobules. Leave the remaining halves to the grill.
- Sprinkle the fish with lemon juice and olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- In the middle of each fish put on a twig of thyme and rosemary. Distribute pieces of lemon in the abdominal cavity evenly. Leave the seasoned fish for 30 minutes.
- Kindle the grill. When the coals smolder, spread the mackerel on the grill. Bake for 7-8 minutes on each side. The fish should be white inside.
- 5 minutes before the fish is ready to lay on the grill halves of the lemon, cut section down. This will make the lemon juice softer and gives it some sweetness and aroma of smoke.
- Remove the mackerel from the grill and immediately serve, watering the fish with the juice of baked lemons.
Even separately from the main components of this dish - mushrooms and fish - you get great soups....
Terrine is a traditional snack, which is usually eaten with thin loaves. There is no classical re...
Eggplant rollatini, the recipe that myrecipes.pro offers today is an original and suitable dish, ...