If you want to have a rest in nature we recommend to cook vegetables at the stake, in addition to traditional shish kebabs.
Vegetarians will be especially pleased with this dish, but be sure, convinced meat eaters also will not refuse a portion or two.
It is difficult to choose a better garnish for meat or fish, and even more so in nature, than roasted, juicy and appetizing vegetables at the stake, smelling of smoke and favorite spices. And even without meat and fish, but simply with potatoes or a slice of bread, vegetables on the fire are a wonderful and self-sufficient dish.
We offer to prepare a vegetable assortment. How to bake vegetables at the stake you can decide for yourself, based on your taste and desires. It can be anything and in any quantity: Bulgarian pepper, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, corn, asparagus, zucchini, eggplant. Experiment and enjoy the natural taste!
- To make the vegetables on the fire very tasty, choose fruits fresher and younger - with a soft skin and unstable seeds. Wash all vegetables well and clean.
- Cut the onions into large rings. Bulgarian pepper cut into strips for 4-5 parts. Eggplant and zucchini cut into circles about 1 cm. Cut the tomatoes into slices. Corn cut into large mugs. Chop the garlic.
- Lay out all the prepared vegetables on the grate and send them to the fire, or rather to hot coals. Fry the vegetables on the fire for about 3-5 minutes on each side until cooked. More tender and soft vegetables will be ready earlier, others hold a little longer.
- Hot vegetables sprinkle with garlic so that they are soaked with garlic flavor.
- Prepare a dressing for vegetables. To do this, mix lemon juice with soy sauce, spices, salt and season with olive oil.
- Warm vegetables fill with a dressing, gently mix and leave to lightly cool and soaked.
Do not you know how to cook veal in an interesting way and in a new way? Try baking it in an oven...
Today myrecipes.pro is ready to please lovers of seafood by offering aromatic noodles with prawns...
Fish is often baked with the addition of lemon. But what prevents experiment with fruit, for exam...