This recipe is autumn, because in it, in addition to traditional products, a vegetable, a pumpkin, characteristic for this season is used. And unusual - thanks to the same pumpkin - you hardly ever tried this Italian dish with such an ingredient.
However, lasagna with pumpkin is a delicate and unusual dish, in which the dough alternates with juicy meat filling and tomato sauce. We hope that it will please your family and take a worthy place on the dining table.
- Prepare a filling for lasagna with pumpkin.
- Pumpkin peel off the skin, seeds and fibers and sodium on a large grater. Cut the onions finely. Garlic let the garlic pass through. Grind the greens.
- Spasseruy onion in vegetable oil for 5 minutes. Add minced meat and fry for 5-7 minutes, stirring, so as not to form lumps. Then add pumpkin and fry for another 5 minutes. At the end of the salting season, add greens, garlic, red and black ground pepper, stir and remove minced meat from the fire.
- Prepare a lasagne sauce with pumpkin.
- In the saucepan, dilute the tomato paste with a little water and bring it to a boil. Pour in the wine and cook, stirring, over low heat for 3 minutes. Add basil and oregano to the sauce and afterwards for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Collect the lasagna.
- If necessary, broth sheets for lasagna. Cheese grate on a large grater.
- At the bottom of the mold, greased with vegetable oil, pour a little tomato sauce, lay 2-3 leaves for lasagna overlap, along them distribute a portion of pumpkin-meat filling, sprinkle with grated cheese and margarate tomato sauce.
- Repeat the procedure 2-3 times, as far as the leaves and stuffing are enough. The last layer of lasagna is covered with sheets, fields with tomato sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Send the lasagna with the pumpkin in a preheated oven to 200 ° C and bake 30 minutes before the appearance of a crispy crust. Then give climbing 10 minutes, cut into small pieces and serve.
We recommend you to prepare a beautiful spring green salad from young cabbage in just 10 minutes....
If you are thinking, what would be so delicious and satisfying to make for dinner, look at the si...