Do you want to surprise your beloved with an exquisite Italian dish with a delicate taste and a pleasant aroma?
Then let it be on your romantic table in the shining of candles and the reflection of white wine in the glasses will be lasagna with salmon.
- Vegetables wash and clean. Carrot rub on the middle grater. Celery finely chopped. Garlic let the garlic pass through.
- Fry the vegetables in a frying pan in preheated vegetable oil 5-6 minutes until soft. Then add white wine and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Milk warm up to a boil, but do not boil. In a dry frying pan, fry the flour a little, add butter to it and, stirring, stir fry for 1 minute until a homogeneous mass forms. Then, while stirring the stir-fry, pour hot milk into it and bring it to a boil. Add salt, add nutmeg and pepper. Once the sauce thickens, remove it from the fire.
- Grind the greens. Cut the salmon fillets in small pieces. Mix salmon with herbs, salt, pepper, pour vegetable oil and mix.
- Sheets of dough for lasagna boil in salted water.
- Lay half of the sheets of lasagna on the bottom of an oiled baking dish. Once again, sauce with sauce, lay the fried vegetables, on top - salmon, sprinkle with grated mozzarella, again smear with sauce and cover the remaining sheets of lasagna. Pour sauce, sprinkle with grated Parmesan, cover with foil and send lasagna with salmon in a preheated oven for 200 ° C for 30 minutes. Then remove the foil from the mold and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Lasagne with salmon is ready. Cut it into small portions and serve hot with greens and white wine.
Learn how to cook cheesecakes by recipe from site.net and enjoy a new, original taste.
A completely unusual combination of soaked plums of meat turns out sweet, fragrant and very tasty...
Pumpkin porridge can be cooked with any cereal and even without it. In many respects, the taste o...