Did not invent what to cook for dinner, that's both delicious and simple? myrecipes.pro edited this for you! Today we prepare a casserole with chicken, mushrooms and vegetables under sour cream.
After a day of work, you always want to feed the family quickly and deliciously, since you still have time to relax, see your favorite program, check out your child's lessons and hug your favorite. A great and easy way to cook for dinner is a casserole.
You can combine it with your favorite foods: potatoes and other vegetables, pasta, porridge, as well as meat, fish, dairy products, and fill with mayonnaise, egg, sour cream and cheese - it's always unrivalently tasty, full and fast.
- Boiled chicken fillet cut into cubes. Tomatoes cut into circles. Potato clean and cuts thin slices. Finely cut the onions and mushrooms. Cheese on a large grater.
- Fry the onions and mushrooms in the oil before evaporating the liquid.
- Spread the products in a greased oil for baking, salt and pepper each layer: potatoes, chicken, tomatoes, fried mushrooms with onions and potatoes again. If desired, layers can be repeated. Pour sour cream from the top and graze with grated cheese.
- Send the casserole in the oven heated to 200 ° C for 30-40 minutes.
- Your dinner is ready! Cut the casserole into portions and serve hot with vegetables and greens.
Chakhokhbili. Georgian Chicken Stew with Herbs, the recipe of which offers myrecipes.pro - an unu...
We suggest you to try out a recipe today: unusually tender, juicy, soft, mouth-watering and tasty...
Read on myrecipes.pro a duck recipe with apples in the oven, and your festive table, romantic din...