Today myrecipes.pro is ready to please lovers of seafood by offering aromatic noodles with prawns for a spicy garlic sauce for lunch.
Noodles with prawns are prepared extremely quickly and simply. Literally within half an hour, while macaroni are being cooked, you already have a shrimp sauce. But the taste is simply amazing! And this dish is perfectly combined with white wine. Try it!
- Boil noodles in lightly salted water until all dente conditions, according to the instructions on the package. Pull the noodles into a colander, keeping about 0.5 cups of water, in which it was cooked.
- Finely chop the red hot pepper. Chop the garlic. Finely chop the greens.
- Grill the shrimp in a heated frying pan in olive oil for about 2 minutes from all sides.
- Then, take off the pan prawns, shrimp and add garlic oil, olives, salt, red and black pepper, stir, and hold at a medium heat for 1 minute, and pour the wine.
- Prepare the sauce for another 1 minute. Then add the butter and return the seafood to the pan. Stir the sauce for noodles with shrimp and reduce the heat.
- Mix the prepared noodles with prawns and herbs in a frying pan and cook for another 2-3 minutes. If necessary, add water if the sauce is too thick, and mix.
- Shrimp noodles with hot vegetables and greens.
Such a vegetable cake is perfect as a snack or second course, on a festive table or just for dinn...
The trick of this tempting festive alcoholic drinking is in a good serving. Of course, you can mi...
Juicy, fragrant and appetizing baked pork in the oven has very simple secrets in cooking: quality...