Today myrecipes.pro is ready to please lovers of seafood by offering aromatic noodles with prawns for a spicy garlic sauce for lunch.
Noodles with prawns are prepared extremely quickly and simply. Literally within half an hour, while macaroni are being cooked, you already have a shrimp sauce. But the taste is simply amazing! And this dish is perfectly combined with white wine. Try it!
- Boil noodles in lightly salted water until all dente conditions, according to the instructions on the package. Pull the noodles into a colander, keeping about 0.5 cups of water, in which it was cooked.
- Finely chop the red hot pepper. Chop the garlic. Finely chop the greens.
- Grill the shrimp in a heated frying pan in olive oil for about 2 minutes from all sides.
- Then, take off the pan prawns, shrimp and add garlic oil, olives, salt, red and black pepper, stir, and hold at a medium heat for 1 minute, and pour the wine.
- Prepare the sauce for another 1 minute. Then add the butter and return the seafood to the pan. Stir the sauce for noodles with shrimp and reduce the heat.
- Mix the prepared noodles with prawns and herbs in a frying pan and cook for another 2-3 minutes. If necessary, add water if the sauce is too thick, and mix.
- Shrimp noodles with hot vegetables and greens.
Grilling vegetables is a great way to bring out sweet, toasty, caramelized flavors that other coo...
If you are thinking, what would be so delicious and satisfying to make for dinner, look at the si...
The classic recipe for American salad "Waldorf" is based on grapes, sweet and sour apples and cel...