Today myrecipes.pro is ready to please lovers of seafood by offering aromatic noodles with prawns for a spicy garlic sauce for lunch.
Noodles with prawns are prepared extremely quickly and simply. Literally within half an hour, while macaroni are being cooked, you already have a shrimp sauce. But the taste is simply amazing! And this dish is perfectly combined with white wine. Try it!
- Boil noodles in lightly salted water until all dente conditions, according to the instructions on the package. Pull the noodles into a colander, keeping about 0.5 cups of water, in which it was cooked.
- Finely chop the red hot pepper. Chop the garlic. Finely chop the greens.
- Grill the shrimp in a heated frying pan in olive oil for about 2 minutes from all sides.
- Then, take off the pan prawns, shrimp and add garlic oil, olives, salt, red and black pepper, stir, and hold at a medium heat for 1 minute, and pour the wine.
- Prepare the sauce for another 1 minute. Then add the butter and return the seafood to the pan. Stir the sauce for noodles with shrimp and reduce the heat.
- Mix the prepared noodles with prawns and herbs in a frying pan and cook for another 2-3 minutes. If necessary, add water if the sauce is too thick, and mix.
- Shrimp noodles with hot vegetables and greens.
We all know that the strip is a pleasant, vitamin-rich, nutritious but light drink at the same ti...
I have a friend since my student years. And happily it turned out that he and his wife live not f...
Calzone is a traditional Italian patty, which is essentially a closed pizza. Such an analogue of ...