If you are thinking, what would be so delicious and satisfying to make for dinner, look at the site myrecipes.pro. We will show you how quickly and without too much trouble to make a fragrant pilaf with chicken and vegetables to feed the whole family.
Pilaf with chicken cooks much faster than pilaf with lamb, pork or beef.
Adding vegetables to the usual oriental dish will not only fill the pilaf with chicken vitamins and new taste, but also make it more bright, beautiful and elegant.
- Rice with hot water for half an hour.
- Process chicken meat, wash and cut into small pieces of medium size. Finely chop the onions. Carrots and bell peppers cut into small cubes. Chop garlic cloves in half.
- In the saucepan, heat vegetable oil, fry, stirring, onion for 5 minutes, then add meat, salt, add the spices and stir again, stirring, stirring for 5-7 minutes. Top with carrots and bell peppers, cover and carcass for 5 minutes.
- With rice, drain the water and rinse thoroughly. Place rice with spices in the saucepan, pour hot water over it to cover the rice, and cook the pilaf with chicken for 15-20 minutes.
- Then open the lid without stirring the pilaf, make small holes in it with the back side of the fork and put garlic in them. If necessary, add some water. Cover the cap and carcass of pilaf with chicken for another 5 minutes.
- Mix ready pilaf and let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Pilaf with chicken, serve hot with greens, vegetables and salad.
The trick of this tempting festive alcoholic drinking is in a good serving. Of course, you can mi...
Fragrant and tender baked pork in the oven in the honey-soy marinade will surely please your gues...
This recipe is autumn, because in it, in addition to traditional products, a vegetable, a pumpkin...