A completely unusual combination of soaked plums of meat turns out sweet, fragrant and very tasty. This dish can be served both in hot and cold appetizers.
- Meat from all sides, sodium tomato paste, mixed with salt and spices, and leave it to marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, and preferably at night.
- Clean the plums from the rocks and cut large bits.
- Make the neck of the incision and bathe with a portion of the drain. Place the meat in the baking pan, put the remaining plums on top and on the sides.
- Tightly bind the sleeve, put on the dish and put in an oven heated to 180 ° C for 1,5-2 hours.
- Take the meat out of the oven, carefully cut the sleeve, transfers to the dish and stale juice that stands out. Apply a plum, decorate with vegetables and herbs and serve.
If you are thinking, what would be so delicious and satisfying to make for dinner, look at the si...
Pork shank, baked in the oven - a great appetizer for beer, wine and just for a good mood! If you...
Catch another wonderful recipe for a picnic from tochka.net: fish on the fire with fragrant herbs...