Pork shank, baked in the oven - a great appetizer for beer, wine and just for a good mood! If you want to please your beloved, be sure to prepare this dish, especially since a toasty knuckle shank in beer under mustard sauce in a fragrant little marinade and you yourself will have to taste no worse than your man. So prepare two at once!
In vain, many housewives underestimate this type of meat, believing that the pork knuckle is too fat, it has a large bone, a lot of skins and little meat, so there is practically nothing to eat. The main thing is to be able to prepare it correctly, and then all the flaws turn into a real culinary masterpiece, and taking into account the lower price than, for example, the sheep or the tenderloin, there is also saving.
So, the pork shank, the recipe of which myrecipes.pro offers today, is prepared quite simply, albeit not too quickly. But the result is worth it!
- Prepare the pork rudder, peel it of bristles and thoroughly wash it. If necessary, it is possible to smackle the sticks on the fire to get rid of the stubble, and then to wash in warm water and scrape off all the suspicious spots of mud and foul places. Do not cut the skin.
- Mix beer with ajika, add salt and marinate for 6-12 hours (overnight) in the fridge.
- The share in the marinade is so much water or broth that the liquid covers the wheatgrass for 2-3 cm (during cooking, the broth will boil), and send to the fire. Bring to a boil and take off the foam.
- Add the onions, carrots, white root, spices and broth over low heat for 1 hour. Then turn the wheel to the other side and cook for about 1 hour until ready.
- Get the wheel from the broth and cool a bit. Wrap mustard, mixed with honey and black pepper, and send the pork steak into the oven, heated to 200 ° C.
- Bake the pork rudder for 30-40 minutes, periodically sprinkling with broth until a golden crust is formed.
- If desired, you can cook the potatoes and serve as a garnish in the same broth where the shank was prepared. And do not forget about beer!
Many people have a cottage cheese casserole associated with a sweet dish. The site myrecipes.pro ...
Catch another wonderful recipe for a picnic from tochka.net: fish on the fire with fragrant herbs...
Meat in French, the recipe of which today offers to your attention myrecipes.pro - this is a vari...