Let's make a pie with cabbage, but not a simple white-eyed, and broccoli. After all, this vegetable is very useful, it is rich in vitamins and minerals, has a neutral, pleasant taste, which makes it look great in various dishes: in baking, in salads and in soups.
If desired, you can add to this cabbage cake other vegetables: white currant, cauliflower or Brussels sprouts, as well as courgettes, pumpkins, potatoes, tomatoes, etc.
A combination of delicious, delicate, lean dough with delicious and delicious vegetable stuffed with sour cream cheese sauce - just put your fingers! Such a pie can not only feed the family for lunch, but also boast of friends and make friends at the party table.
- Sift the sliced flour with a soft butter and split into crumbs. Mix lemon juice with salt and water, gradually pour in a flour mixture and mix a soft dough.
- Cover the dough and place it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut the broccoli into small inflorescences. Finely cut the onion. Bulgarian pepper cut into small pieces. Greenery seeds. Adygea cheese (or brine) is cut into cubes. Hard sodium cottage cheese on a large grater.
- Spaserouise onion in oil, add Bulgarian pepper and fry for 10 minutes. Then add the Adygea cheese and a little of its fries on all sides for 3 minutes.
- Put the broccoli in the frying pan, add spices and water, salt and sour stew on low heat under the lid to half-ready for 10-15 minutes. Chill filling.
- Cover the dough with a thickness of approximately 0.5 cm, spread out in an oil-coated form for baking and form the sides.
- From the top lay out and evenly distribute the stuffing, sour cream, grated cheese and greens.
- Send the cake with broccoli in an oven heated to 200 ° C and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden color.
- Ready made pie with broccoli cabbage, grains, chilled and served.
Calzone is a traditional Italian patty, which is essentially a closed pizza. Such an analogue of ...
Catch another wonderful recipe for a picnic from tochka.net: fish on the fire with fragrant herbs...
The classic recipe for American salad "Waldorf" is based on grapes, sweet and sour apples and cel...