Risotto is one of the most common dishes of European cuisine. Read how to cook it simply and delicious.
- Fry garlic on olive oil, add there also finely chopped onion and dill
- When the onion becomes transparent, add rice.
- The rice should be traditional for the risotto Abrorio, or, you can take our round.
- The main thing that he was with a lot of starch.
- When the rice is slightly fried, you need to gradually add broth to it. Thus, as the broth will boil, you need to add it again and again, stirring.
- When the rice begins to swell and becomes as if creamy, it means that it is almost ready.
- Add pre-thawed or fresh seafood. Which exactly, it depends on you and the acceptable budget.
- Can be used as refined seafood, and not.
- You can use a mixture of shrimps, mussels, octopuses and squids and separately royal shrimps in a shell.
- Mix the mixture of rice and seafood until the last portion of the broth is ready.
- From how much you add broth will depend on how liquid your risotto will be.
- This you adjust to your own taste.
- The same thing about salt and pepper – depends on your taste. The main thing is to watch, so as not to overdo it, if the broth was already salty.
- In the ready-made risotto you need to add butter and chopped Parmesan to taste.
- You should eat risotto while it is fresh and hot, sprinkle each portion from above with Parmesan.
Do not you know how to cook veal in an interesting way and in a new way? Try baking it in an oven...
Eggplant rollatini, the recipe that myrecipes.pro offers today is an original and suitable dish, ...
Strawberry pie according to a simple recipe from myrecipes.pro - a suitable option for a spring d...