Risotto is one of the most common dishes of European cuisine. Read how to cook it simply and delicious.
- Fry garlic on olive oil, add there also finely chopped onion and dill
- When the onion becomes transparent, add rice.
- The rice should be traditional for the risotto Abrorio, or, you can take our round.
- The main thing that he was with a lot of starch.
- When the rice is slightly fried, you need to gradually add broth to it. Thus, as the broth will boil, you need to add it again and again, stirring.
- When the rice begins to swell and becomes as if creamy, it means that it is almost ready.
- Add pre-thawed or fresh seafood. Which exactly, it depends on you and the acceptable budget.
- Can be used as refined seafood, and not.
- You can use a mixture of shrimps, mussels, octopuses and squids and separately royal shrimps in a shell.
- Mix the mixture of rice and seafood until the last portion of the broth is ready.
- From how much you add broth will depend on how liquid your risotto will be.
- This you adjust to your own taste.
- The same thing about salt and pepper – depends on your taste. The main thing is to watch, so as not to overdo it, if the broth was already salty.
- In the ready-made risotto you need to add butter and chopped Parmesan to taste.
- You should eat risotto while it is fresh and hot, sprinkle each portion from above with Parmesan.
A completely unusual combination of soaked plums of meat turns out sweet, fragrant and very tasty...
Even separately from the main components of this dish - mushrooms and fish - you get great soups....
Calzone is a traditional Italian patty, which is essentially a closed pizza. Such an analogue of ...