Juicy, fragrant and appetizing baked pork in the oven has very simple secrets in cooking: quality meat, favorite spices and, of course, a good mood.
- To make a baked pork roast in an oven juicy and tasty, choose fatty meat, the best way is a neck.
- Process the pork. Rinse and dry the meat with a napkin.
- Peel the garlic and carrots and cut them into slices.
- With a knife, make cross-shaped incisions in meat and garlic and carrots.
- Then, pork with sodium salt mixture, spices and honey, wrap in foil and leave for 40 minutes to allow the meat to marinate.
- Bake baked pork in the oven at a temperature of 200 ° C for 1-1.5 hours.
- Prepare the prepared boiled pork roast from the oven and let it cool without removing it from the foil.
- Roasted boiled pork in the oven, free of foil, cut across the fibers into portions, put them on a plate and decorate with sprigs of greens.
A completely unusual combination of soaked plums of meat turns out sweet, fragrant and very tasty...
If you are thinking, what would be so delicious and satisfying to make for dinner, look at the si...
Risotto is one of the most common dishes of European cuisine. Read how to cook it simply and deli...