Juicy, fragrant and appetizing baked pork in the oven has very simple secrets in cooking: quality meat, favorite spices and, of course, a good mood.
- To make a baked pork roast in an oven juicy and tasty, choose fatty meat, the best way is a neck.
- Process the pork. Rinse and dry the meat with a napkin.
- Peel the garlic and carrots and cut them into slices.
- With a knife, make cross-shaped incisions in meat and garlic and carrots.
- Then, pork with sodium salt mixture, spices and honey, wrap in foil and leave for 40 minutes to allow the meat to marinate.
- Bake baked pork in the oven at a temperature of 200 ° C for 1-1.5 hours.
- Prepare the prepared boiled pork roast from the oven and let it cool without removing it from the foil.
- Roasted boiled pork in the oven, free of foil, cut across the fibers into portions, put them on a plate and decorate with sprigs of greens.
We recommend you to prepare a beautiful spring green salad from young cabbage in just 10 minutes....
Meat in French, the recipe of which today offers to your attention myrecipes.pro - this is a vari...
Such a vegetable cake is perfect as a snack or second course, on a festive table or just for dinn...