Rating: 5 - votes/
Juicy, fragrant and appetizing baked pork in the oven has very simple secrets in cooking: quality meat, favorite spices and, of course, a good mood.
- To make a baked pork roast in an oven juicy and tasty, choose fatty meat, the best way is a neck.
- Process the pork. Rinse and dry the meat with a napkin.
- Peel the garlic and carrots and cut them into slices.
- With a knife, make cross-shaped incisions in meat and garlic and carrots.
- Then, pork with sodium salt mixture, spices and honey, wrap in foil and leave for 40 minutes to allow the meat to marinate.
- Bake baked pork in the oven at a temperature of 200 ° C for 1-1.5 hours.
- Prepare the prepared boiled pork roast from the oven and let it cool without removing it from the foil.
- Roasted boiled pork in the oven, free of foil, cut across the fibers into portions, put them on a plate and decorate with sprigs of greens.
Even separately from the main components of this dish - mushrooms and fish - you get great soups....
Cottage cheese casserole recipe
Many people have a cottage cheese casserole associated with a sweet dish. The site myrecipes.pro ...
Risotto is one of the most common dishes of European cuisine. Read how to cook it simply and deli...