We recommend you to prepare a beautiful spring green salad from young cabbage in just 10 minutes.
Delicate and juicy young cabbage is perfectly combined with the same young vegetables and greens. This is not only an excellent snack, but a good start for unloading days, if you planned a diet on the eve of the summer.
To serve such salad from fresh cabbage is better to boiled or fried potatoes, and also to various porridges - their taste from it will be transformed and will play with spring paints. They go good with vegetables, young, a variety of meat and fish treats.
- Finely chop fresh cabbage, salt it, lightly put it with your hands and squeeze the juice.
- Chop the onions finely, sprinkle with sugar, sift with vinegar, stir and leave for a few minutes to make onions marinade.
- Cut off the skin of cucumbers, if it is stiff, and cut them into strips.
- Grind the dill.
- Mix the vegetables with herbs, salt to the taste and add sugar.
- Gently stir salad from young cabbage, season with vegetable oil and serve.
If you are thinking, what would be so delicious and satisfying to make for dinner, look at the si...
Terrine is a traditional snack, which is usually eaten with thin loaves. There is no classical re...
Eggplant rollatini, the recipe that myrecipes.pro offers today is an original and suitable dish, ...