Prepare for lunch a fragrant diet chicken soup with meatballs on a recipe from site.net.
One of the most popular and favorite of many first home-cooked dishes is soup with meatballs. The recipe is very simple, the ingredients are quite affordable, cooked for a short time, the taste is wonderful, the lunch is hot and full - just a lot of benefits! And the options for cooking even more: with meat or fish minced meat, with potatoes or rice, on an ordinary broth or with tomato refueling - each in its own way beautiful.
And today we cook soup with meatballs from diet chicken meat - delicate, delicious and very appetizing first meal.
- Make minced meat from chicken fillet, 1 bulb and garlic. Add ground egg, black pepper, coriander, salt, stir and shave.
- Stuff the stuffing with small meatballs.
- Finely cut the onion. Potatoes and carrots cut into small cubes. Greenery seeds.
- Fill the rice with water and put on fire. Produce 5-7 minutes, then add onion, potatoes, carrots and spices. After 15 minutes sauté soup, chop the meatballs and cook for 7-10 minutes. At the end, put the greens.
- Give the soup with meatballs 10 minutes and serve hot.
The trick of this tempting festive alcoholic drinking is in a good serving. Of course, you can mi...
Vegetables on the grile recipe
Grilling vegetables is a great way to bring out sweet, toasty, caramelized flavors that other coo...
I know that many people do not like soups very much or are just too lazy to cook them. For exampl...