Prepare for lunch a fragrant diet chicken soup with meatballs on a recipe from site.net.
One of the most popular and favorite of many first home-cooked dishes is soup with meatballs. The recipe is very simple, the ingredients are quite affordable, cooked for a short time, the taste is wonderful, the lunch is hot and full - just a lot of benefits! And the options for cooking even more: with meat or fish minced meat, with potatoes or rice, on an ordinary broth or with tomato refueling - each in its own way beautiful.
And today we cook soup with meatballs from diet chicken meat - delicate, delicious and very appetizing first meal.
- Make minced meat from chicken fillet, 1 bulb and garlic. Add ground egg, black pepper, coriander, salt, stir and shave.
- Stuff the stuffing with small meatballs.
- Finely cut the onion. Potatoes and carrots cut into small cubes. Greenery seeds.
- Fill the rice with water and put on fire. Produce 5-7 minutes, then add onion, potatoes, carrots and spices. After 15 minutes sauté soup, chop the meatballs and cook for 7-10 minutes. At the end, put the greens.
- Give the soup with meatballs 10 minutes and serve hot.
If you are thinking, what would be so delicious and satisfying to make for dinner, look at the si...
Fragrant and tender baked pork in the oven in the honey-soy marinade will surely please your gues...
The classic recipe for American salad "Waldorf" is based on grapes, sweet and sour apples and cel...